The Mount Holly Community Development Foundation helped the city welcome days of cooler temperatures, football games and colorful leaves with its fourth annual Autumn on Main festival. Families strolled Main Street while listening to music, visiting booths, playing games and enjoying food and fellowship. Vendors shared work that included pottery, woodworking, photography and jewelry. (Bill Ward/MIM photos)
Duke Energy looks to demolish Riverbend Steam Station November 5, 2013
Mountain Island Charter hosts info session November 5, 2013
Coulwood Middle prepares for career fair November 5, 2013
Coulwood Middle partners with mobile breast center November 5, 2013
Glee club seeks teen singers November 5, 2013
- Faithwalk: August 25th 2013 is a Sunday....
- bballmom: Correction to West Meck Girl Basketball info above...it should re...
- willyace: Photos by Bill Ward Stanley, NC email@example.com...
- willyace: Photos by Bill Ward firstname.lastname@example.org...
- snarky1: That is a great idea C Robb! There is an empty target store (100...