The Mount Holly Community Development Foundation helped the city welcome days of cooler temperatures, football games and colorful leaves with its fourth annual Autumn on Main festival. Families strolled Main Street while listening to music, visiting booths, playing games and enjoying food and fellowship. Vendors shared work that included pottery, woodworking, photography and jewelry. (Bill Ward/MIM photos)
Newton: Inspire youth to change August 10, 2014
Captain’s Cap anchored by fish camp-style menu August 10, 2014
10U All-Stars finish 2-2 in tourney August 7, 2014
Gaston College receives STEM scholarship funding August 7, 2014
Whitewater Center offers dining, music and exercise August 7, 2014
- Faithwalk: August 25th 2013 is a Sunday....
- bballmom: Correction to West Meck Girl Basketball info above...it should re...
- willyace: Photos by Bill Ward Stanley, NC email@example.com...
- willyace: Photos by Bill Ward firstname.lastname@example.org...
- snarky1: That is a great idea C Robb! There is an empty target store (100...