The Mount Holly Community Development Foundation helped the city welcome days of cooler temperatures, football games and colorful leaves with its fourth annual Autumn on Main festival. Families strolled Main Street while listening to music, visiting booths, playing games and enjoying food and fellowship. Vendors shared work that included pottery, woodworking, photography and jewelry. (Bill Ward/MIM photos)
Fans create a throwback ice cream parlor August 29, 2014
Principal wants to bridge academic gaps August 29, 2014
Duke Energy awards $249,850 to Gaston College August 29, 2014
Chambers partner on entrepreneurial challenge August 29, 2014
Rep. Jeter pledges to reestablish lake commission August 29, 2014
- Faithwalk: August 25th 2013 is a Sunday....
- bballmom: Correction to West Meck Girl Basketball info above...it should re...
- willyace: Photos by Bill Ward Stanley, NC firstname.lastname@example.org...
- willyace: Photos by Bill Ward email@example.com...
- snarky1: That is a great idea C Robb! There is an empty target store (100...