About 13,500 warriors from all over took part in the inaugural Carolinas Warrior Dash Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 27 and 28, at Rural Hill in Huntersville. The 3.08-mile course featured a dozen tricky obstacles, including cargo nets, mud crawls and mounds of fire. (Photos courtesy of Martina Helton/MIM photos)
Fans create a throwback ice cream parlor August 29, 2014
Principal wants to bridge academic gaps August 29, 2014
Duke Energy awards $249,850 to Gaston College August 29, 2014
Chambers partner on entrepreneurial challenge August 29, 2014
Rep. Jeter pledges to reestablish lake commission August 29, 2014
- Faithwalk: August 25th 2013 is a Sunday....
- bballmom: Correction to West Meck Girl Basketball info above...it should re...
- willyace: Photos by Bill Ward Stanley, NC email@example.com...
- willyace: Photos by Bill Ward firstname.lastname@example.org...
- snarky1: That is a great idea C Robb! There is an empty target store (100...